Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Blogger Update Tempory Solution

For those of you who are having trouble seeing the blogs you follow (blogger updates). I found out that you can go to your Dashboard and at the bottom (under tools and resources) click on Google Reader. You can see all the blogger updates there. On the left hand side click on all items 1000+ and you can see all the updates!!! The only thing is you can't comment on the blogs this way. I found if I open another window then go to my dashboard and click on manage then you can see all the blogs you follow. I just click on the blog I want to comment on and do so. It's a little more work but hopefully they will get the problem fixed. If you have questions please feel free to ask!! Hope this helps!! Thanks to http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/ for posting the comment on http://indymermaid.blogspot.com/ blog about how to get updates. If you have time go over these blogs they are really great!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info! I've noticed that blogs I've starting to follow in the past few weeks are the ones not showing up on my dashboard when I open it. I'll give this fix a try!

    Susan
    www.cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came home from work and my dashboard is now working.. Hope yours is too!!!! Thanks for the solution in case it happens again!!!!

    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete