Monday, May 9, 2011

Challenge # 10 - Card or layout with a pet

Ok so this is my last project for http://www.mypinkstamper.com/ National Scrapbook Day Challenge. I wasn't going to do this pet one, because I don't have a pet but my daughter really wants a rabbit and when I opened my mail today I had received the Zooballoo Cartridge with the Peachy Keen Stamps  ABC Animal Faces from Chloe over at http://chloeandherclipons.blogspot.com/ I won this from one of her challenges and was so excited to get it. So when I saw the cute rabbit I had to make a card.


I only used th Zooballoo Cartridge and cut the rabbit out at 3" and the grass at 2.3". I used a corner punch to get the tiny yellow flowers to put in the grass. I used brown Flock on the rabbit's ears and feet. A googly eye from the dollar store and I wrote out the words " Hoppin Over To Say Hello" on green cardstock.

Hop you enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. I just had to pop over and comment! What a sweet card! Congratulations on your win as well! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete