Monday, May 9, 2011

Challenge #12- Make a scrapbook page, card or other with a Kids theme

I made this layout for the http://www.mypinkstamper.com/ National Scrapbook Day Challenge. I tried to get it posted yesterday but my daughter woke up from her nap and we had to go out to celebrate mother's day with my dad's side of the family. So anyways here is the layout I did:



Here is what I used:
Locker Talk Cartridge- scissors (2"),paint brush and paint (4"),crayons (1.5")
Plantin Schoolbook Cartridge-words (1")
Accent Essentails-frames for pictures (5.65")
I used frosted lace stickles on the paint cut to add demention. I used brown flock to the end of the paint brush to make it look more like a paint brush. For the background paper for the words I used paint dabbers to make it look like paint was splattered on it.

Wow this was the last challenge that I did. if you go to My Pink Stamper you will see that there was 12 challenges. I chose to do only 7 of them because of time and because I wanted to do projects that I would actually use. Hope you enjoyed!!!

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable LO! Perfect for this challenge!

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Lo. The colors that you choised are beautiful.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete