Sunday, May 8, 2011

Challenge #4- Make something with a Mother's Day Theme

I made this card for http://www.mypinkstamper.com/ National Scrapbook Day Challenge. The challenge was to make something with a mother's day theme. I chose to do a card, which I was going to do anyways since it is Mother's day!!! here is what I made:


For this I used:
Wild Card Cartridge for the card and cut it out at 5.5"
The flowers are from Create A Critter Cartridge and cut at 3"
I hand cut all the stems and tied them with a ribbon and then used glue
dots to put the flowers on. I then used stickles in 3 different colours
for the centre of the flowers, cotton candy, baby blue and frosted lace.
My mom has had the stamp Happy Mothers Day for a while so I used it

On to the next challenge!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment