Monday, May 9, 2011

Challenge #8-Summer Themes Project

Ok so I know I said I wasn't doing anymore challenges over at http://www.mypinkstamper.com/ but I decided since she still has it opened until tonight that I would do two more. So for challenge number 8 I made a summer card:


I always loved canoeing when I was younger (I did it every summer while camping), so I made a card using:
Everyday Paper Doll Cartridge: life jacket ( 2.5" ), person (2.5"  ), hair ( 2.5" )
Paper Doll Dress Up Cartridge: water  (1.65" )
Just Because Cards Cartridge: canoe  (1.5")
I used a punch for the sun as well as frosted lace stickles. I used my cuttlebug on the water. I used Peachy Keen Stamps for the face (everyday character face assortment). I then just wrote the words "Hello Sunshine" on orange cardstock.

0 comments:

Post a Comment