Monday, May 23, 2011

PLEASE HELP ME WIN AN E2!!!

Good morning today is the day for voting on the Cricut facebook page for the Craftiest mom. You can vote once per day and it ends May31st. The prize is the Anniversary Edition E2. I entered the following project:


VOTE HERE! if this link doesn't work then you can...... go to the Cricut Facebook page and on the left hand side you will see Contests, click on it. You will then click on Vote Now it will show all the entres. I am on page 4 right know but earlier when I looked on was on page 6 so I don't know if it changes. you can look for the picture above and it is called Homemade by Kristan. Please share it with friends and family and ask them to vote. I would really really really appreciate it!!  Thanks and have a great day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Done:) Very cute! http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so very very cute I will go vote for you now!!!!

    ReplyDelete