Sunday, June 5, 2011

BIRTHDAY CARD (Mini Album)

Good Afternoon ( well at least were I live it is afternoon) I have been busy the last two days getting a card ready for a birthday that I am going to next weekend. The little girl that my mom and I look after is turning one and I have seen these type of cards (mini album) done but have never tryed one before, so this is my first attempt at it.






The two middle sections will have a picure that i took at daycare of Isabella (I just haven't gotten the picture developed yet). I used a corner punch that i will add to the pictures.

Here is what I used:
Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cart.:Actual card pieces cut at 6" each (cut 6 of them and attached them with a piece of card stock)
Once Upon A Princess Cart.:
                             Cupcake cut at 1.7" gems from the dollar store
                             Balloons cut at 2.5"
                             Crowns cut at 1.3 " gem from dollar store
Plantin SchoolBook Cart.:"Happy B-Day Isabella" cut at .7"
A Child's Year Cart.: Girl with cupcake cut at 1.5"
Fabulous Finds Cart.: slide to hold tag cut at 3.1"
Pink By Design Take the Cake stamp set:"Look Who's 1", "present" stamped on tag holder
I cut the tag out by hand and used fancy scissors to cut the top and a hole punch and purple ribbon. I then inked the edges of the tag with Purple ink from the dollar store.

I really liked how it turned out, once I got the actual card together, decorating it was much easier. If you have an easier way of making this I would really appreciate it if you could share it with me (cutting 6 of them and then having to line them up on a piece of long card stock was not easy)

Have a great rest of the day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment