Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Another "NEW" Card

Goodmorning!! So this week I have decided to show you cards that I have made using new products, meaning things that I have never used before. This card I created using Create A Critter which I have used before but the cut I have never done and the sentiment I have never used as I just received the stamps set. Also this is the first time that I am writing (typing) a post and instead of automatically posting it I have scheduled it for this morning. We will see how this works!!


What I Used:

Create A Critter Cartridge:
Card base cut at 4" (two volcano's welded together)
Dinosaur cut at 2.5"

American Alphabet Cartridge (first time using it):
oval for the sentiment cut at 2"

My Pink Stamper Stamps: Punny-licious:
Dino-mite!

I inked the edges of the card with Distressed ink: Frayed Burlap, and inked the dinosaur in purple ink from the dollar store. The dinosaurs eye has a purple gem on it as well. I am really into inking the edges of my cards and projects I think it adds more depth to the projects. Hope you like my card and I will have another "new" project tomorrow!!

Have A Great Day
God Bless
Kristan

3 comments:

  1. Super cute and vibrant card...love it. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I like to ink the edges of my cards too. :)

    Kelly
    http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this card, and love your color/paper choices.

    Thanks for visiting my blog this week and checking out Jacob's visit. It was fun giving him a tour of the place. I agree with you that Strawberry Shortcake would be an awesome cartridge, and I too have suggested it to the company. I see if I can pull some strings to make it happen for us. Good luck with the contest and check out my blog next week to see if you won.

    ReplyDelete