Friday, August 19, 2011

My 5th and final "New" Project

Goodmorning!! So today is my last day of "New" cards but like I said yesterday today's post is not a card but a project!! I love frogs so when I saw this paper piecing I knew I had to get it and try it out. I have never done paper piecing before and I don't have a program so I printed the pieces out on my computer and cut them out by hand and glued them together!!

What I used:
Wall Hanging Canvas
Ranger Acrylic Paint Dabber:Sunshine Yellow
Wiltons baker Twine:Yellow and White
Kadoodle Bug Designs:Frog
Cricut American Alphabet(preloaded on the E2):"K"
Buttons
Black Ink
Googly Eyes
Red Ink (Cheeks)
Black Gel Pen (Mouth)

I had laid the frog out before gluing it together and decided that it needed to be inked because it looked really flat to me and I wanted to add dimension. This will hang in my craft room. Hope you enjoyed my projects this week. It was a real challenge to come up with "New" things for me to post about as well as posting everyday. I probably will be taking a break this weekend from posting but will be working on some projects that need to get done.

Have  A Great Day/ Weekend
God Bless
Kristan

2 comments:

  1. That is really cute. What a wonderful piece of wall decor!

    callahancountrybugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable project! That frog is too cute.

    Kelly
    http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete