Monday, October 31, 2011

Heritage Cartridge It Is!!

Good Morning!! Well my first poll has closed and the results are in. 0 person wanted to see me use Elegant Cake Cartridge, 1 person wanted to see me use Sweethearts Cartridge, 2 people wanted Simple Charmed and 3 people wanted Heritage Cartridge. So Heritage Cartridge it is!! I am not quite sure what I am going to make, this cartridge isn't really my style, I had won the cartridge and haven't use it yet, so this is going to be a challenge. I am not quite sure when I will be posting my project let alone making it. I only really have weekends to craft or when the kids are sleeping, so as soon as it is done I will post it. Have a safe and Happy Halloween!!!

God Bless

Kristan

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see what you will come up with Kristan! Sometimes the best projects come out of the ones that were the most challenging! Have a fun Halloween!

    Susan
    cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Heritage tree was stunning! I voted for Simply Charmed - so I hope you'll find a way to use that at some point as well!

    ReplyDelete