Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Page From Paper Bag Mini Album

Good Morning!!  So I have been fascinated with paper bag albums but could never figure out how to make them. I went onto you Tube and found a couple that I liked.  After watching the video once I made my own. I don't have a computer in my craft room so I had to memorize how she made it. The link for the video that I watched is HERE!! My book isn't done but I wanted to show you a couple of inserts that I made. Again I used K Andrew Designs Stamps purchase HERE


What I used:

Paper Bags from dollar store
AGT Runner
K Andrew Designs Stamps: Coffee And Tea For You And Me (Good Day!)(Love Ya)
Tim Holtz Distress Ink:Frayed Burlap

I am making 6 pages in total and it will probably take me a bit to fully put it together. I have all the pages covered I just need to do the inserts and print out the rest of the pictures. I will post the finished album when I am done it. I may even attempt a video I will have to talk to my brother to help me with that.

Have  A Great Day

God Bless

Kristan
                                            

2 comments:

  1. Well, how adorable is that little one!!! I think you think a great job on your paperbag album pages -- would love to see your completed book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I am always amazed at the way crafters can turn a paper bag into something so wonderful - and you are no exception! Your pages don't look fantastic! Your daughter is precious, Kristan. Her big brown eyes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete