Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Cuttlebug Spot Challenge

Good Afternoon!! I came across The Cuttlebug Spot's post with their new challenge and thought that I would enter it. I have been following their blog but they haven't posted in awhile (they were taking a break). I have never entered one of their challenges before and I thought hey why not!! I love my cuttlebug and really needed to get back into using!! The challenge as is follows:

Anything Goes.... yes that means simply post a newly created project for their challenge to be entered to win a prize.  This is their way of welcoming you back to their blog. 
Here is what I made (my daughter helped)



What "we" used:

Cuttlebug folders :Butterflies in Flight, Beep Beep, Roses
Pink and Purple ink from Dollarstore
Scrappy Moms Stamps:Designers Choice
Ribbon from FabricLand
Ovals (cut using cricut but can't remember what cartridge, these were sitting around left over from another project)

I used three different techniques of embossing. The first was taking the three ovals and taping them together and embossing them. The second was taking the embossed image (butterfly) and inking it then cutting it out. The third was inking the embossing folder and placing the paper in it and running it through the cuttlebug. My daughter loves using the cuttlebug so she was the one turning the nob.

Head over to The Cuttlebug Spot and enter your project. you have until November 14th. Winners will be announced on November 15th (they are randomly picking 3 winners) check it out to see what the prizes are!!

Have A Great Day

God Bless

Kristan

3 comments:

  1. Not sure how I missed this post. Very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thanks for joining in at the Cuttlebug Spot this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card - and how wonderful that you created it with your daughter! My youngest loves my Cuttlebug too, but I think he gets that from me!! I LOVE my Cuttlebug!

    ReplyDelete