Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Background Paper Using K Andrew Design Stamps

Good Morning!! I just wanted to post you a picture of some background paper that I made using K Andrew Designs Art Stamps.

What I used:
K Andrew Design Art Stamps : Winter Wishes (snowflakes)
                                                   Sweet Wishes mini set (red and white swirls)
Red and Green ink from Dollar store


Winter Wishes Buy HERE



Sweet Wishes Mini ( free with $20 purchase)





You can make any pattern you like with just these two stamps, there are other images on the Winter Wishes set you can make background paper with. This is just a small piece of paper but you could do a full 12x12  for scrapbooking or use it on your cards. I love the little images on this stamp set because they can be used in so many ways!! I have a few more projects using the little snowflake as well as the star from this set that I will be posting in the next little while.

Have A Great Day

God Bless

Kristan

4 comments:

  1. Wow. Looks good. You did a great job.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristan,
    That is super duper adorable!!! I love it.

    Jessie
    GC DT sister :)

    ReplyDelete