Thursday, December 15, 2011

SnowMen With The Kids

Good Afternoon! Today with the daycare kids we decided to make snowmen with them/for them!! My daughter is the oldest at 3 1/2 and the others are 2, and 1 1/2 so we kind of made them for them. my daughter made most of hers by herself. 


My Daughter's
What We Used:
3 foam balls
tooth pick painted orange (nose)
black marker (eyes and mouth)
wooden dowel (to attach foam balls)
Pipe cleaners (arms)
Gems (buttons)
Ribbon (scarf)
Communion Cups from Church (hats), painted black

I really think these would be super cute in all different sizes and put into a foam rectangle and made into a winter scene of snowmen family!! Hope this gives you some ideas for crafts for the holidays to do with the kids!!

Have A Great Day

God Bless

Kristan

P. S
Don't forget there is a Hop going on tomorrow night at 9p.m EST starting at Getting Cricky With K Andrew "Snow Much Fun"!!!

4 comments:

  1. I stinking LOVE the communion cups for hats!!! How creative! Great snowmen. You're daughter's is super cute.

    Be Blesse, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute idea!!! I miss having babies at home!

    ReplyDelete