Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Cupcake Birthday Card

Good morning!! I have decided to make a stock pile of cards for various occasions. Today's card is a birthday card and I am not sure I want to give it away!!




What I Used:
K Andrew Design Art Stamps : Coffee & Tea For You & Me "Birthday"
                                                    Winter Wishes "Happy"
                                                    Coffee & Tea Time Images: cupcakes
1"x12" piece of paper to make rosette
Martha Stewart Score Board
Hot Glue Gun
Momento Ink: Tuxedo Black
EK Success Corner Rounder
Marvy Brush Markers


Coffee & Tea for You & Me Buy HERE

Winter Wishes Buy HERE

Coffee & Tea Time Buy HERE



I love using these images to make my own background. I do have some ideas for the coffee beans but have to wait until my brown ink comes in the mail!!  I am hopefully going to be coming up with some masculine cards (which are always the hardest) but if you have any ideas for me using any of these sets or some of Kristal's other sets I would appreciate hearing your thoughts.

Don't forget that there is still time to enter the Simply Sunday Challenge over at Getting Cricky With K Andrew (you have until Saturday to link up) 
Kristal also has her new Valentines Day sets available for Pre-order and she is giving away the 3 sets on her blog, click HERE to take you to that post.

Have A Great Day

God Bless

Kristan

6 comments:

  1. Awww so pretty and yummy :) .. ha ha me too always have a problem to give away my cards xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so absolutely adorable, Kristan...I wouldn't want to give it away, either!! I love how you made the background and the rosette with the cupcake is just fabulous!! Love this!!

    Thank you so much for posting my giveaway on your sidebar!! I appreciate it so much :)

    Hugs, Lisa :)
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Kristan! TFS

    Cheri
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so cute Kristan!! I need to take a lesson from you and premake a bunch of cards. I may have actually sent out Christmas cards this past year if I had done that!!! Haha!

    For masculine cards, I just try to cater the card to the individual guy. Hubby's favorite color is red, so that's always included in his cards...and then usually a Cricut cut or stamp of something he likes. That's my best advice. I can't wait to see your coffee bean card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute Kristan! I love it! Great job!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love the way you stamped the background with the same image you used on the rosette. That looks so sharp!
    You should think about linking this up at My Craft Spot's "It's Delicious" challenge.

    ReplyDelete