Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pre-Hop project Day 5:Happy Bird-Day

Good morning!! Today is the final day for the pre-hop and then tomorrow night at 9p.m EST the hop begins. If you missed the other days please go 
HERE , HERE, HERE  and HERE. For this card I wanted to make a birthday card for my stash pile.


What I Used:
Give A Hoot: Bird 1.7"
K Andrew Design Art Stamps : Owly Hoo
Spellbinders Nestabilities: Big Scalloped Circles Large
Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Faded Jeans
Memento Ink; Tuxedo Black
Cuttle Bug Embossing Folder:Happy Birthday
Martha Stewart Ribbon

Owly Hoo Buy HERE



This card will probably go to my aunt for her birthday (which isn't til December) she loves birds!! I had fun all week making my cards using just the Give A Hoot cartridge and K Andrew Design Art Stamps and I hope I gave you some ideas. I know I have plenty more ideas using this cartridge and wish I had more time this week to make them. Please stop by tomorrow night for the hop where I didn't make a card but a fun project using the Give A Hoot Cartridge (I had to get one more project in there).

Have A Great Day!!

God Bless!

Kristan



7 comments:

  1. Kristan, this is so beautiful!! I love the colors!! Love them!! The embossing is fabulous and the bird is so pretty!! Fabulous card :)

    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com/2012/02/getting-cricky-promo-week-day-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Kristan. The blues coordinate well and the embossing is great! Super job.

    Cheri - Getting Cricky Sister
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the embossing and the bird is so pretty:) Great job with the bow!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card love the embossing and the ribbon!!
    Cheers Jennie GCDT - sister

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, LOVE this!! The embossing is perfect for the card and the bird and colors are so pretty...

    Your Getting Cricky DT Sister,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just made a card for my anniversary - which isn't until July. You're even more ahead of the game than I am! What a great card for your aunt. I love the way the colours on the bird coordinate with the layers on the scalloped circles. That looks so sharp!

    ReplyDelete