Sunday, March 4, 2012

Spring Fling Challenge At Love To Crop

Good Afternoon!! My Design Team Sister Amy at Love To Crop has another challenge going on over at her blog and this time it is Spring Fling, we were asked to use spring colours or things that remind of us spring (flowers, birds ect.) I chose to go with spring colours and flowers for my card.

What I Used:
4 1/2 x 4" card base with 1 1/2" strips of the 3 colours
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Seeing Dots
Ek Success Corner Rounder
Martha Stewart Border Punch: Doily Lace
Spellbinders Shapeabilities: Flower Creations Three
Adhesive Pearl from the Dollarstorre
Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black
K Andrew Designs Art Stamps : Winged Things

Winged Things Buy HERE



For this card I took the strips of paper and placed them in my embossing folder side by side and then ran them through my cuttlebug. I then glued them down to my card base. Fun and easy way to create a colourful card. Go and visit Amy's blog to see how you can enter as well.

Have A Great Day!!

God Bless!!

Kristan

6 comments:

  1. This is so bright and cheerful! I love the colourful layers of your card! And the double-sided doily border is terrific! Great job, Kristan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Kristan, how pretty your card is!! I love how you did the different colors but used the same embossing -- What a neat effect!! :) This is such a cheerful card -- I love it!! :)

    Thanks so much for sharing your "SPRING FLING" Talent in the Challenge at Love To Crop!! :)

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, Kristan!! I love the gorgeous colors!! What a great idea putting the three strips through the Cuttlebug together!! And the MS punch is so beautiful!! What a cheerful, Springy card...I love it :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the colors you used for your card, they go together beautifully! I love all the texture too! ;)
    Thanks for entering the Love To Crop Challenge.
    LTC guest Designer
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Kristan. I love those colors together and the big dots just pop. Love the purple doily. So pretty!

    Cheri - Getting Crikcky Sister

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute. Love how it's bright n cheery. Thanks for playing along at LTC!

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete