Sunday, June 10, 2012

Father's Day Card #1

Good Morning!! Well I wanted to get this posted last night but the lady we babysit for had her water break yesterday afternoon so I spent every 30 minutes on facebook waiting for an announcement of when the baby was born, finally at 9:30p.m she posted that she had her baby girl weighing in at 9lbs. 1 oz which is 2 1/2 lbs bigger then her son was. My daughter was very excited last night when I told her that "baby Keagen isn't in Aimee's belly anymore" she said "good it was boring in Aimee's belly" I said "what do you mean" she said "it was boring, now I get to hold her". My daughter loves baby's, everyday that Aimeee would come to the door to drop her son off for daycare my daughter would say to her "the baby is still in there". Hopefully we will get to see her really soon!!

Anyways I have a Father's Day card that I made for my dad that I am entering into 2 different challenges.

What I Used:

My Creative Time : Here's Lookin' At You
Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa
We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper: Angle

I won this set of  My Creative Time stamp set and die when she had her release as well as the set "What's Growing on?" I have had so much fun using them and am so grateful to have them because I didn't own any male stamp sets before this. So thank you Emma!!

I am entering this into the following challenges:

Cardz TV : Challenge #10 "My Guy"

Little Scrap Pieces : Fun Friday Father's Day Challenge

I will be posting the second card that my daughter help me make for my dad (from her) tomorrow as it is for another challenge!!

Have A Great Day!!

God Bless!

Kristan

7 comments:

  1. Cute card. I have seen these mustaches everywhere and I haven't made anything with one.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Father's Day card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nicely done, such a manly card and perfect for the challenge! Thanks for joining CTVS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun, Kristan!! I love the mustaches and ties!! What a great card!! And such a sweet story about your daughter and baby Keagen :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Card. Thank you so much for joining us over at Cardz TV Stamps “My Guy” Challenge. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for joining the CTV and LSP challenges love the design of your card. The mustache background and the ties great combination. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card! Those ties look great! And congratulations on your win!
    I loved reading the story about your daughter and the baby. That's just TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete