Sunday, June 17, 2012

Peachy Keen Stamps Sketch Challenge

Good Morning!! Happy Father's Day. Today will be a quiet day as my daughter is with her father for the day but she will be back for supper to spend the rest of the night with my dad. Thursday a new challenge was posted over at the Peachy Keen Stamp Challenge Blog. It is a sketch. As soon as I got off the computer I went into the craft room and made the card for it. It took me about 30 minutes to put all together.  Here is the sketch:



Here is my card:

What I Used:

Peachy Keen Stamps : Duck Dolls and Spring Words
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Beep Beep
Martha Stewart Border Punch: Arch Lattice
Sizzix Die: Circles #2
Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black
Prismacolor Watercolor Pencils
We R Memory Keepers Sweet Heart Inker: Navy
EK Success Corner Rounder
Gems
Glossy Accents

I wanted to show you another way to use the PK set with the ducks. There are two woman that we babysit for that are having baby's so that is where the inspiration came from. Hopefully one of them has a boy!!

So I am entering this into the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge: June Sketch

Have A Great Day!!

God Bless!

Kristan

9 comments:

  1. Super sweet card!! The embossing really pops amnd love the arch lattice border-great job!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the monochromatic theme!! Super cute!! I LOVE that duckie!! Great Job!!
    Thanks for Playing with us @ PKS!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable!!! Love the embossing. And that darling little duck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo adorable, Kristan!! I love the sweet duck and the embossing folder is fabulous!! What an awesome card my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet new baby card. I just love that little baby duck. Terrific job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting my blog, Kristan! Your creations are wonderful, and I especially like this card. That little chick and egg are super cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute as can be! I just LOVE it! So glad you joined us this week at Peachy Keen!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Kristin. I love the soft blue and the duck is adorable. TFS

    Cheri
    DJ's Sundries

    ReplyDelete