Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What's Growing On??

Good morning!! Ok so this is my last challenge I am entering this week (I think)LOL. It is the My Creative Time : Throwback Thursday Color Challenge Episode 370. This is the picture we were given:

 

And Here is what I Made:



What I Used:

My Creative Time : What's Growing On? (Sentiment)
                                 Anyday Bingo & Crossword (Apples and Butterfly)
Sweethearts Cartridge: Tree 2.5"
Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black, Rhubarb Stalk
Colorbox Fluid Chalk: Blue Lago
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: D'vine Swirl
Darice Embossing Folder: Wood Grain
Ek Success Corner Rounder
Martha Stewart Fringe Scissors
Gems: dollar store


Now I used red which wasn't in the picture but I know one of the DT members used red as well so I figure I am ok (plus apples are red, well I guess I could have used green but it wouldn't have shown up). This is  card for now, not too sure if I am going to put this on a layout for my daughter's scrapbook page (we went apple picking so I think it would look cute on a layout). I just need to find paper that would look good for it!!

Anyways you still have time to enter this challenge. Just click on the lick above!!

Have A Great Day!!

God Bless!

Kristan

10 comments:

  1. Kristan ~ Okay this is just DARLING! I think it is TOTALLY fine the apples are red! LOL! I think it would be AWESOME for a layout especially if you have pictures that goes with it! LOVE how you did the tree,the sentiment ( CUTE idea)and that grass! I have those sissors and rarely use them! CEVER idea for the grass! Thanks for joining us over at My Creative Time ~ Throwback Thursday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Love the grass and your embossing looks great too! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

    ~Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL job with your card Kristan!I LOVE the embossing,Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable, Kristan!! I love the red apples!! The grass is fabulous!! I think this would make an awesome addition to your daughter's scrapbook :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great!! Love the apples and tree. The embossing is wonderful. Love the tree trunk!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaw, this turned out just great Kristan! Love it!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, I love this card!! The embossing on the tree is so cute! And I love the grass! I just found a really good deal on some of those scissors, but haven't used them on anything yet.

    I was just going through my email and answering comments, and was reading your sweet comments. I realized how you're always one of the first to comment on ALL my posts, and how I always look forward to hearing your sweet compliments. What an awesome friend you are. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great job on the color challenge! love how you embossed the tree! too cute! thanks for play with us at MCT~Throwback Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute. It would look great on a layout.

    Cheri
    DJ's Sundries

    ReplyDelete