Friday, July 6, 2012

Cardz TV Christmas In July Challenge #1

Good Afternoon!! Boy has it been hot here the last couple weeks and it doesn't look like it is letting up. We have spent most mornings outside in the back yard with the kids in  a kiddy pool and some days we do crafts with them. I haven't had much time in my craft room, I think I have made two cards since the relay challenges I did for Sassy Studio Designs!! This morning I saw that Mary over at Cardz TV had a challenge up so I decided to go into my craft room before Sierra woke up and before the two kids got here. The challenge was to create a Christmas card with a hand stamped, digital stamp or a cricut cut image of an animal. I knew the perfect image for this card! I had bought this stamp set from Clear Dollar Stamps about a month ago for $1 and knew the image was perfect for a Christmas card.

What I Used:
Clear Dollar Stamps : Monkey Surprise
Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black
Prismacolor Water Color Pencils
Prismacolor Colorless Blender
Spellbinders Nestabilities: Blossom Four
3 Girl JAM : Crinkle Ribbon, Mistletoe
We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper: Photo
Self Adhesive Rhinestones

I think I will be making more of these cute cards with this image for Christmas!! Play along with the challenge, you have until Sunday July 8th at Midnight EDT

Have A Great Day!!

God Bless!

Kristan

5 comments:

  1. Just ADORABLE, Kristan! Cutie Patootie monkey!! Thanks so much for playing the Christmas in July Challenge at Cardz TV!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome, Kristan!! That is the sweetest image!! We've had the intense heat, too. It's miserable...like stepping into a sauna. I hope you have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww so cute! I love it. I hope you stop by the Operation Write Home challenge at www.scraphappypapercrafter.com Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable my friend.

    Cheri
    DJ's Sundries

    ReplyDelete