Sunday, August 26, 2012

My Creative Time and Little Scrap Pieces Challenges

Good afternoon!! I was very happy to come across the My Creative Time challenge hosted by Emma. The challenge is to make a "Pinterest Inspired Project". When pinterest first came out I thought there was no way I was going to join, well guess who joined?!?!? I am so glad I did (well most of the time) there are so many great ideas on there, from food, weddings, home decor and crafts!! The reason I say most of the time I am glad I joined is because the time can seem to slip away from you when you are on there!! I decided to also join the Little Scrap Pieces "Fun Friday Challenge, Make it Sparkle". I know everyone is doing Halloween cards and crafts but I am not big on Halloween so I decided to get a head start on my Christmas cards.
Here is where my inspiration came from Pinterest and the Blog Post.


What I Used:
My Creative Time : All Around Christmas
Memento ink: Tuxedo Black
Tim Holtz Distress Stickles: Peeled Paint
Gel Pens
EK Success Corner Rounder
Hole Punch
Ribbon
Buttons

I changed the shape of the card and added a few more elements to the card so that it wasn't exactly the same.

Hop over to both blogs and see the inspiration and join in the challenges!!

Have A Great Day!!

God Bless!!

Kristan

17 comments:

  1. Great little Christmas card! Is it that time already...lol??? Hee Hee, I better start thinking about it!!! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time Challenge :)

    ~Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cheery holiday card, Kristan! Looks great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristan Beautiful Christmas card love the papers and the little elf feet adorable. Thanks so much for joining the LSP Challenge this week. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is wonderful...just a reminder xmas is just around the corner :-) TFS --C

    christinescreativecards@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm seeing a lot of Christmas cards pop up on Pinterest too and really gets me in the mood for the Holidays! Love your card and the paper is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at MCT Pinterest challenge! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Krista:) Lovely Christmas card and love the paper and the added touch with the buttons! I also wanted to let you know that you won over at my blog, please email me you address so I may get your goodies out to you ASAP!! Have a fantastic day!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO pretty! I love the papers you chose and everything. I LOVE it! Awesome job! Thanks for joining the My Creative Time Pinterest Challenge. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, Kristan!! I love the music paper!! What a beautiful Christmas card!! I hope you have a great week :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty! I see you were the winner over at http://pinkblingcrafter.blogspot.com/ congrats girl!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is super! I love the musical score paper!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute card! I really like the music sheet paper you used!!

    Precious Hugs
    OmaGloria

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful Christmas card! Great paper and cute embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kristan ~ Well this is just a GORGEOUS Christmas card! LOVE both the inpiration card and yours! LOVE how the center circle looks like a Christmas bulb! The papers are fabulous too! Thanks for joining us over at My Creative Time ~ Pinterest Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great little Christmas card! I love that you used the traditional colors! Thanks for joining us over at My Creative Time this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. GREAT job with your BEAUTIFUL Christmas card Kristan!Thanks for joining us at My Creative Time Pinterest Challenge!Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful Christmas card!! Love the papers you used. Thanks for joining us at My Creative Time!!

    Hugs,
    Amy
    http://www.scrappingmommy.com

    ReplyDelete