Thursday, September 20, 2012

A Sad Good Bye

Good Morning!! Yesterday was a sad day as we said good bye to one of the little girls we babysit. Her mom is off work for the next year on maternity leave and then she goes to school next September. She has said she will bring her back for the holiday party's that we have for the kids so we will get to see her every couple months. We had looked after her since before she was one and she will be 3 at the end of November. My mom made some cupcakes to send her off!!


It was too funny all the kids were licking them thinking they were ice cream!!

We took them all to the park in the morning and when we came back we had a mini photo shoot. in the afternoon it was just my daughter and her so I took pictures of them blowing bubbles.




For those of you who would like to know these picture were all taken with my new Nikon D3000. No editing done!! I am loving my new camera, now to just figure out the proper setting for taking pictures of my cards in my windowless craft room!!

Have A Great Day!!

God Bless!

Kristan

4 comments:

  1. great pics Kristan!! how fortunate for this mom to have had such a caring family taking care of her child these past years:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are so adorable, Kristan and the cupcakes look so delicious!! And the quality of the pictures is fabulous!! I have a lightbox and I use the manual setting on my camera. I have the ISO at 100, F13 and shutter speed 1/6, but you may have to play around with the settings to get the best picture :) Have a great day my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh I so want your camera!! Kristan, these pics are fabulous!! They look like you've been a phtotgrapher for a long time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're enjoying your new camera. I know its hard to say goodbye to your kiddos.

    Cheri
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete