Thursday, October 4, 2012

My Creative Time: Googly Eye Challenge

Good Afternoon, Ya the rain held off yesterday as well as today so we have spent all week outside with the kids, which is good for today as my mom and I are not feeling the greatest. Hopefully this headache and nausea subside so that we are able to function tomorrow with the kids!! Anyways I thought I would post my card that I made for the My Creative Time : Googly Eye Challenge.

What I Used:
My Creative Time: Just Simply Live (Polaroid Die)
                               Teeny Tag Greetings  (tag and celebrate)
Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black
Peachy Keen Stamps: The Cornies Face Assortment
Bottle Caps
Googly Eyes
Twine
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Beep Beep
EK Success Corner Rounder
1" Circle Punch
White Gel Pen
Hot Glue Gun

I knew I wanted to use these bottle caps for little faces and thought that the Peachy Keen Faces would be perfect. I didn't end up filling them in with glossy accents like I did with the other bottle caps as the googly eyes were raised to high but I secured them with Hot Glue. There is still a few more days left to enter this challenge (October 9th at Midnight PST).

Have A Great Day!

God Bless!

Kristan



10 comments:

  1. How cute! I just love the embossing! And those bottlecaps and Cornies faces are too cute!!! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge :)

    ~ Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristan ~ Oh this is too CUTE!! I LOVE the bottle caps with the googly eyes!! Great idea using that sentiment as the backgorund too!!! Thanks for joining us over at My Creative Time ~ Googly eye ~ Designer's Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely adorable!! hope you feel better soon:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeeeek!! Kristan, I just LOVE your googly eyed smiley faces on these bottle caps!! They are TOO CUTE!! What a colorful, happy card that really gave me a SMILE tonight!! :)

    BIG HUGS,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, this is adorable!! Those are the cutest faces!! You did such a fabulous job!! Like Amy, it gave me a big smile :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how cool! Love those bottle caps! The cornies is absolutely one of my all time favorite PK set sooooo CUTEEEEE!! Thanks for playing along with us at MCT Designer challenge! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute and creative!! I love the bottle caps with the adorable faces (just got those myself!!)!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Creative Time!!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these little faces Kristan. Adorable.

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  10. SUPER CUTE little bottlecaps!I LOVE the faces,Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!!:)

    ReplyDelete