Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Just the Scraps

Good Morning! As you are reading this I am probably on my way to the hospital for my daughter's surgery, I will post Thursday to let you all know how everything went. I wanted to show you a card I made awhile back but had yet to post it. It is made out of all scraps, things that had either been cut and just put into my scrap bin or pieces of paper that had been left over from making a card and put into my colour coded file folders.

What I Used:
Heidi Grace Stamps: Girlfriend
Memento Ink: Lilac Poses
Spellbinders Nestabilities: Blossom Four
Rosette: My friend AMY: Scrap This, Save That cut them out for me and sent them to me.
Button

Ok so the spellbinders die cut were ones I had cut out and used the negatives on cards so I had them left over. The corner pieces were a square piece from my scraps that I cut in half. The rosette I had put together and hadn't found a card to put it on yet. The button was from my stash, the only thing I had to do was stamp the sentiment!

Well I hope you have a great day and please keep me and my daughter in prayer, surgery is at 9:15a.m!!

God Bless!

Kristan

1 comment:

  1. What gorgeous colors!! I love the rosette!! So pretty, Kristan :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete